01 February 2011

I Eat Pizza on a Bikini For Dinner


I love Pizza! Sometimes I crave for Shakeys after being in the island for so long. I miss Manila sometimes for the fast food and other common food chains all over the metro that my taste buds salivate --but only sometimes.

i'm torn though because I'm not in favor of having big food chains taking over Boracay. What's next SaveMore Supermarket on the Island?

*Shrugs*

I love Cocomangas pizza and D'mario's/Treehouse Pizza. I haven't tried Don Vito's Pizza yet but I hope they invite me over hehehe =)

Anyway, if you don't want to leave the hotel. You can have your pizza delivered but I prefer having my pizza by the bay with my bikini tehee.

Shakey's Boracay is located at Boracay Peninsula Resort,
Barrio Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
They deliver: (036) 288-1777

No comments: