12 May 2010

Long Live the Chori Burger!

Street food is a staple in the Philippines. Grilled Chori Burger and Longga Burgers are best sellers in Boracay island. It is very cheap, tasty in every bite and belly filling as well. You wont miss these food stands in the island because they are sold everywhere in the long stretch of the White Beach and are available until wee hours in the morning. Its great to have as afternoon merienda watching the sunset or after bar hopping.

Not bad for Php20 =) How far can your Php20 go in Manila?

3 comments:

jories said...

oh well great post, I already tried these food and every time I visit Boracay I make sure to eat my favorite street food.

bella boracay said...

These are all very tasty, but the intestines aren't for everyone hehehhe.

Jasmin said...

Thanks Bella Boracay! Yes, indeed it isn't for everyone. Isaw is an acquired taste.

Hey! I've tried your foot reflexology massage and my tired feet said thank you!!! The staff is very hospitable as well.